Due to poor light sign-on has changed, it is now 6:30am to 7:10am and the competition will now start at 7:30am and finish at 2:30pm. At 6:00am the officials are setting up and signing on whilst dark.
The Glynn Dromey Memorial Spearfishing Competition 2011.
1. The competition is on for Saturday April 16, 2011
2. Due to poor light the competition has been put back 30 mins.
Sign is 6:30am to 7:10am
Weigh-in and refreshments at 3:30pm
3. If possible, print off a copy of the species list and keep it in a waterproof bag.
4. If possible, print off the sign-on forms and printing names clearly, hand to officials on Saturday morning.
5. All boats must depart and arrive back at the Lancelin Jetty within the specified time.
6. Enjoy the day.