Want to join us at the WAUC?
NOTE: If you are re-joining the WAUC again for another year – all you need to do is EFT payment your club fees to the club bank account below. Another Groupspaces registration is NOT required. Please add your name as reference so we know who the $$ is from, and so we can send you a receipt.
For new members – please email [email protected] with your details, see below:
- Full name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Postal address
- Your preferred shirt size for your complementary WAUC shirt upon joining
- Reasons for joining the WAUC
- How many years you have been spearfishing
- How proficient at spearfishi
ng are you? (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- What level freedive course have you completed (if any)?
- Do you own a boat? If yes, boat details.
- Do you agree to abide by the club rules?
- Type “OPT OUT” in your email if you wish to be excluded from member benefits/discounts with sponsors.
Pay a joining fee of $55 ($30 membership plus $25 joining fee).
Alternatively, if you are joining late in the membership year (1st July – 30th June) a pro rated fee option is available:
$25 joining fee plus $3 per month remaining of the club year, plus $30 for the following year.
Note: Junior fees are 50% off senior memberships, however, the joining fee still $25.
Click to purchase your NEW MEMBERSHIP (for new members) or your MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL (for our existing members) in the WAUC online store.
If you prefer, you can also pay by direct deposit to the WAUC bank account details below or by cash/cheque, using your name as reference.
WAUC Bank Details are as follows:
West Australian Undersea Club
ACC 5613 9907 4
Your application will then be considered at the next Committee meeting
Once your application is approved, the WAUC Membership officer or our Treasurer will contact you and guide you through the induction process.
What are the key benefits of joining WAUC?
A FREE WAUC T-shirt and sticker upon becoming a member!
1. You become part of an active, progressive Club that is passionate about promoting the sport of Spearfishing in WA. Currently the Club has 300+ financial members from all parts of WA.
2. Invitations to various WAUC events, Spearfishing trips, Spearfishing charters and meetings.
3. Invitations to WAUC only spearfishing competitions with thousands of dollars of prizes available to be won.
4. Access to the “members only” section of the WAUC website forum and financial members only section “WAUC Gold” on Facebook
5. Access to club member only certified scales to weigh your fish accurately, one set found NOR and one set SOR
6. Eligible to enter fish into the WAUC club records
7. Access to WAUC sponsors products often at discount retail prices
8. Access to a local Dive coordinator (where possible)
9. Meet spearos from all over WA who are passionate about the sport of Spearfishing and Freediving.
10. Gain knowledge from meeting experienced spearos, on stalking fish, general diving techniques, diving gear, safety, fisheries rules and specific diving spots.